- Nurse: drop-in Weds 15.45-17.00; Thurs 14.00-15.00; Fri 14.15-15.45 weeks 0-9
- Doctor: book appointment at the Lodge: Mon and Fri 14.15-15.15, weeks 1-8
If you require access to healthcare when the surgery is closed you should call 111.
Call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
Friendly, informal support is available to anyone over the age of 16 and you don’t need to be referred by your GP (or any other health professional) or even to have an official diagnosis of mental health problems.
Teams work across Oxfordshire, bringing local people support groups, courses, information and signposting.
- Ring Mind's mental health information service for signposting to local sources of support: 01865 247788/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the online directory of local mental health services: www.oxmindguide.org.uk
- Follow Mind on Twitter @oxfordshiremind or visit the Facebook page at facebook.com/oxfordshiremind
- One-to-one employment support for people with mental health problems
- Recovery groups, for example, gardening, woodwork, ceramics, cooking
- Training and coaching
- 01865 455823
Some people may find it difficult to call or to talk. Rest assured that you can take as long as you need to talk about whatever you want. Our volunteers have been extensively trained - we take hundreds of calls from students every year and you are not alone in needing some external, impartial support.
You can also call us if you need information - we cover everything, from housing and mental or sexual health, to exam stress.
For someone to talk to, call us on: 01865 270 270 between 8pm and 8am every night of term.
You can also contact us for free on Skype. Our username is oxfordnightline.
If you'd like to talk to someone face-to-face, you can visit: 16B Wellington Square, look for the basement flat with the Nightline mailbox.
If you are age 16-24 and live in Oxfordshire, you can also test at home by requesting a free postal kit. Simply text ‘TEST’ to 81400, or visit https://chlamydia.sexualhealthoxfordshire.nhs.uk to order your free postal kit.
The kits are discreetly wrapped and fit through a standard letter box. It’s so easy – FREEPOST your sample and get your confidential result by text message.